PROMO CODE wodville15 will get ya 15% off!
Over the last few years we have become good friends with owner Christian Martinez, and we’ve got to give mad kudos to him on awesome products produced. Extremely soft and superbly comfortable, the latest by VSXUS are examples of truly great products.
If you're looking for a Christmas gift for that special CrossFit or Crossfit Dodger fan, then boy, do they have the product for you! By the way, they do have many more designs for all CrossFitters. They have also recently opened a Crossfit location: CROSSFIT DOWNTOWN SANTA ANA.
Over the last few months, I have been wearing Original SWAT boots as my patrol boots in my various tactical environments. I’ve worn Original SWATs before, many years ago, but it has been a while since I've had their gear guarding my feet. First off, both the tans (tactical boots) and blacks (patrol) are extremely comfortable. They have been great for ankle support and, to this day, still have yet to let me down in terms of durability. The tan tactical pair that I've been wearing have done Physical training in way of running and CrossFit style workouts. I have also done some rucksack training while wearing the boots as well. To say I love them would be an understatement.
I have worn some boots that, at the end of your shift, leave your feet feeling beat up and wanting to do all but work. This is simply not the case with either pair of the Original SWATs that I received. Both are sturdy, but also have that comfortable tennis shoe feel that I enjoy.
There is no question that I absolutely love the direction that Original SWAT is going in. Their customer service, public relations, and marketing are second to none because they truly stand behind their product! I have been following them for some time via social media and have come to know that they have a great marketing and social media strategy.
They are also strong supporters of law-enforcement and first responders! If you have never looked at Original SWAT or it has been a long time since you've seen Original SWAT, it is time to check them out! You will not be disappointed; they are a first class product!
The H.A.W.K. 9” Side-Zip combines their latest Flex-Lite Support System build technology with performance features like no other tactical boot. Designed to deliver performance and durability first, this boot takes every measure to ensure technical lightweight standards are met. Operate confidently no matter how specialized the needs of your next call may be.
- Leather / durable nylon mesh upper
- YKK® side-zipper in durable Vision pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Meets the EN 20347 standard for occupational footwear with fuel oil resistance and SRC rated slip resistance
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable polymer speed laces eyelets
- Tactical performance non-slip laces
- Flex-Lite Support System build technology
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- TPU heel stabilizer for custom fit and stability
- Lightweight molded dual density EVA midsole with shock absorption zone for comfort and fatigue control
- Exclusive airport-friendly Flex-Lite molded nylon stability board with torsional support ridges for the ultimate in lightweight, flexible support and performance
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Stitched toe for durability and extended service life
- Tec Tuff abrasion-resistant toe and heel panel protection
- H.A.W.K. outsole: lightweight, arch ladder grips, toe grips for climbing, oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 safety standard for slip resistance
- 31 oz. (879 g)